DRIVE – Delta Ultra-Light 1000 Full Electric Bed, 15033
The Delta 1000 Full-Electric Hospital Bed by Drive Medical makes in-home patient care convenient with easy-to-use positioning controls. This medical bed for home allows the patient to sleep and relax with individualized height, head and leg position controls. With sturdy construction and reliability and a weight capacity of 450 lbs, this electric hospital bed is a great choice for at-home care.
Drive Ultra-Light 1000 Full-Electric Regular & Low Bed features:
- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive’s and most other manufacturers’ bed ends, old and new
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- The motor is UL approved
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the hand control, can lower the head and foot sections nine times No crank needed
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls
- Bed ships in two cartons
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs
Low Bed Additional features:
- 9 ½” to 23 ½” deck height
- Easy to set up
- Top mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility
- Height-adjustable motor comes pre-installed on the foot section
- Caster easily moves from standard to low bed position
|Bed Height Maximum With Casters
|21.5″ to 23.5″
|Bed Height Minimum Without Casters
|9.5″ to 12.75″
|Carton Shipping Weight
|182 lbs to 191 lbs.
|36″ (W) x 88″ (L) | Overall Sleep Surface 36″ W x 80″ L
|(Original Purchaser) 5 Years on Motor and Hand Control, Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame, 1 Year on All Other Parts and Components
|169 lbs to 175 lbs
Therapeutic 5 Zone Support Mattress features:
- Deluxe, horizontal, cross-cut, foam mattress provides comfort, support and pressure redistribution over five different pressure zones
- Better comfort, compliance, durability and pressure redistribution than innerspring mattresses allows for improved patient satisfaction
- Non skid bottom keeps mattress safely in place
- Removable Nylon cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- Available in Low Bed Option
Cellulose Fiber Mattress features:
12 oz thermal-bonded fiber, two-sided mattress. The inverted seam with zipper cover is fluid proof, non-allergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, and easy to clean with mild soap and water.
- 12 oz thermal-bonded polyester fiber
- Inverted seam with zipper cover
- Antibacteral and antifungal cover
- Easy cleaning with mild soap and water
Inner Spring Mattress features:
- High quality innerspring design.
- The unit has a 1″ high-density, firm, combustion-modified fiber topper on each side.
- Multi-layered with two 1″ high-density, firm, combustion modified fiber toppers on the top and one 1″ high density, firm, combustion-modified fiber topper on the bottom. (15006EF only).
- Vinyl cover is waterproof, anti-bacterial, anti-static for easy use and care.